Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I miss my Niece and Nephews




I'm finally homesick. I miss my momma my pops, I miss my sisters, I miss my friends, Qt, the smell of my house! I miss going to my sister Natalie's house just to hang out. I miss knowing where I am at all times. I miss drive by's past Christian's house. I miss working out at mountain side, diet coke runs with my sister Rachel. But most of all I miss my nephews and adorable niece. I miss dance parties with Myles, Nannying Cash, and catching up on Noah and Lincoln's Life! I miss holding baby Mia any chance I got! I can't wait to visit home in 6 days especially for Thanksgiving, because I'm truly thankful for it all!

2 comments:

  1. You know me and I'm crying............. So sweet. We love and miss you more than you know. It does make me so happy to see how happy you are. Love you babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please be more then a diet coke run....people are gonna think I'm an adict:) I miss you baby SIS. I miss you slaping the counter after washing your hands. I miss you covering for me when I go tanning so I font get introuble by mom. But mostly I miss singing all gangsta witch you! " get outa your mind".

    I kinna miss playing dress up and telling you what to wear like I'm Rachel zoe. I mean we have the same name.

    I miss seeing jalepeno chips on top of the fridge bought and gone in the same day.

    Love you times infinity!

    ReplyDelete