Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christian.



It has become pretty sad that I have no new pictures of Chris & I to post. It's just even more of a realization that I haven't seen him in 1 year and 7 months. I sent him a pizza the other day to be delivered to his apartment. I told the pizza guy my siutation, that I lived in Az and I needed the pizza to be delivered & payed for tax included because it was a gift for a Missionary. He asked for the name and I said Christian...he then replies "No not the religion, what's his name?" I thought that was pretty funny. Hopefully Chris got the Pizza and maybe delivered a spiritual lesson to the pizza guy too? Anyway that's my story for the day. Have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad you're still writing [something I was wondering, but you just don't ask]well, you're almost there...I didn't realize it'd been so long already. Although I KNOW it isn't for you. Hang in there. What can I say? I'm a fan of writing missionaries. :) I can't believe you sent him a pizza-that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this it is dang precious! seriously, i may steal it someday. :)

    ReplyDelete