Sunday, September 19, 2010

"There is eye candy every where I turn...I have a kink in my neck!"









Another great week in Provo, even with a sick day. My two roommates and I had the 24 hour bug so we spent all day in me and Brek's King size bed (we pushed our beds together, thus we call it the king). That was Tuesday, by Wednesday we were still lagging so we didn't do anything too exciting the rest of the week. The week end on the other hand, was great! Friday night was my first real 'night on the town'. We went to a little black and white party in Arlington and It was so fun being surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know. Hence, I met so many new people, which I love. Saturday was also great because we took a trip down to Salt Lake to hit up Gateway and Happy Sumo (OBSESSED). The best sushi, and being on the V.I.P list is a plus, great deals. I'm waiting for something negative in Provo....I'm yet to find anything. This is too good to be true! Miss you fam, Rachie I miss our sonic runs. Natalie I miss sitting in your back yard having our deep conversations about life in 3rd world countries eating ice and veggie fries! LOVE YOU ALL.

5 comments:

  1. I miss talking at all hours of the day! I miss you watching my kids all day everyday. I miss geting an ok on my outfit choice. I miss you eating a bag of Jalepeno chips and me a chocolate of some sort. I miss Pretty little liar nights. I swear it got canceled cause its never on. Amyways love you and miss you ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you love it here in P-town. I have always loved it here too and have never understood the annoying Provo haters who live her and constantly complain about it. What can I say?? Beautiful mountains, lots of people my age, fun things to do, etc. I'm so glad you are here and loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. riss! where did you get those fabulous beige heels??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annika you're sweet! I got them from last chance, best place ever!

    ReplyDelete