Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Add to my favorites

This shoe isn't the best for long distances, but I love the comfort for a short run(about the only type of runs I ever do)
My sister Rachel got my hooked on this stuff....(dry shampoo) My hair longevity is days longer. I should probably buy my own, she doesn't know I'm using her's. Shoot. Sorry Rach.
Again, Thanks rachel. Although, sadly it runs out fast. But it doesn't smudge and goes on so easy! I use it when I'm going for the L.C eye like below...


Ok this book is a favorite too.

It's foundation and powder in one. LOVE.
Really, who doesn't love this stuff? My hair is so dry and eats this goodness up.
They use Loreal Professional at my Salon, it is good stuff, i'm telling you. And smells heavenly! Sorry Hayley I never really believed you until I used it. AMAZING.
I love this mascara, if you like the more natural look and not the chunky and gooey lashes look.


-R.S

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you these past days....):

    I love getting good tips and these were all good ones...thanks Riss.

    ReplyDelete