Tuesday, March 8, 2011

For a lifetime.






Well remember my last post about 'dainty jewelry'? I have one of the greatest friends in the world that is truly a sweetheart. My best friend Alexandra Gibbs (we've been friends since 8th grade) moved away a couple years ago to Santa Barbra to pursue her amazing talent as a Photographer at Brooks College http://blog.alexandragibbsphotography.com/(check out her blog). We have kept in touch and recently she sent a little package my way to remind me of our great friendship with the most perfect, dainty, friendship necklace that I absolutely adore. I could not thank her enough, meant so much to me. I cant wait to reunite in a couple weeks when I visit California for Spring Break.
I have had way too many good times with this gem. I LOVE YOU D.
Love Always,
M

1 comment:

  1. This is mine and emilys friendship necklace toooo! love it!

    ReplyDelete