Sunday, April 17, 2011

Friday Night Lights



I have a severe obsession with the t.v series Friday Night Lights. Now that I can watch netflix on our t.v it is so easy to watch 3 episodes without realizing. It has made me have an appreciation for football, and each episode sucks you right in. I've cried plenty of times, and I just adore the Coach and his wife's relationship, they are adorable. Then of course there is the ever so dreamy, Tim Riggings. Who else is a fan of this show?! I promise if you watch one episode you will become hooked.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Me and Corey have watch all the seasons and are soooo excited about this new one. We find ourselves talking about the characters over dinner as if they are close friends of ours. Who doesn't looooove Riggins. Even Corey admits to a major man crush. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I thought I was the only person with extreme good taste. I have loved this show since the beginning. Even when it was hard to find it! And I am way too "mature" but Tim Riggons is so dang good looking(:!!!

    ReplyDelete