Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mindless Blabber




10 reasons why I loved this week,

1. I received the most thoughtful gift from 2 anonymous friends, with the sweetest notes. (thank you to whoever you are, you made my year!)
2. I got out for the first time in about a Month. Hung out with good people, and had good fun.
3. Work was so much fun, (I find myself excited to get to work every day. I am so lucky!!)
4. Rachel and I went shopping and I found a fabulous Easter dress.
5. I got my hair done at a salon (rare) & love how it turned out. Only 15$ reg. about 165$, perks of working at a salon
6. The weather was BEAUTIFUL.
7. I did some organizing, & wrote my favorite Man.
8. Didn't cave on my new, 'no caffein' policy. (Haven't had soda in 13 days. Getting easier and easier.)
9. Discovered new music.
10. Spoiled myself and Ordered a fabulous new shirt.



2 comments:

  1. So happy your loving life! And I wanna see your hair!! i wish i could come visit soon... :(

    ReplyDelete