Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's been awhile



I had the privilege of crashing the Waite families' Easter this year. My family decided to leave me for my cousin's fun wedding in St. George. So bummed I missed that. But Easter was still so much fun. Thank you to my sis for taking me in :)


&


I am back to the busy life. Chaos, long days, tired feet, and restless sleep syndrome. I couldn't be happier. It felt like too long that I was slumming around looking for work like a homeless person. My job at Rumors salon is everything I hoped for to star off my career. Being an assistant isn't so bad, it is actually quite fun. I feel needed, and somewhat like one of those fancy, New York assistants... you know, the ones you see in the movies. Well, sort of. The hairstylist I assist is very busy and that is what i'm most thankful for. She has about 12 clients a day, about 2 or 3 at a time. Anyway it is great, and working in Scottsdale is too much fun. I could just sit and stare at all the fancy cars in the parking lot.



Also,

When the lovely & unknown time when I get married someday arrives, I will be wearing a gown similar to this. So magical.





xo,
R.S

No comments:

Post a Comment